The following videos were recorded during live operations carried out in our hospital
(You have to be a paid member to view all the videos).
- Introduction to Video Book-Part1 (11 MB)
- Introduction to Video Book-Part2 (77 MB)
- Nasopharynx (62 MB)
- Rhinitis Caseosa (13 MB)
- Mucociliary Transport (65 MB)
- 15 Commandments in Fess (68 MB)
- AC Polyp (81 MB)
- Atrophic Rhinitis (12 MB)
- Z-Factor in Fess (71 MB)
- Orbit (94 MB)
- Instruments used in Rhinology (39 MB)
- AFS (96 MB)
- Septal Perforation Septal Abscess-Part1 (46 MB)
- Septal Perforation Septal Abscess-Part2 (17 MB)
- Septal Correction (107 MB)
- Mucocoeles (83 MB)
- Ethmoidal Polyposis (61 MB)
- Frontal Sinus (256 MB)
- Choanal Atresia (23 MB)
- MMA Complications Anterior ETH Artery-Part1 (88 MB)
- MMA Complications Anterior ETH Artery-Part2 (17 MB)
- Fees Basics (66 MB)
- Rhinosporidiosis (41 MB)
- Nasal Bone and Infra Orbital Fractures (44 MB)
- Leprosy Wegeners-Part1 (23 MB)
- Leprosy Wegeners-Part2 (15 MB)
- Epistaxis SP Artery Ligation (132 MB)
- CFS Rhinorrhoea (98 MB)
- Cortical Mastoidectomy (55 MB)
- Canalplasty with myringoplasty (136 MB)
- MRM (137 MB)
- Cadaver Dissection-Part1 (11 MB)
- Cadaver Dissection-Part2 (99 MB)
About Dr. T.N. Janakiram
DR. T.N. JANAKIRAM, the Managing Director of Royal Pearl Hospital has done his graduation & post graduation from Madras Medical College.
He was the best outgoing student in both MS & DLO and was awarded the Cherian Gold Medal for his Excellent ENT work, by the Chief Minister of Tamilnadu.
He has also been awarded the young INDIAN SCIENTIST 2008, by the Chief Justice of TN State.
He has been pioneering various ENT Surgeries in this part of India for the past 11 years. He has vast experience of doing more than 2000 mastoid surgeries, 1000 endoscopic sinus surgeries, around 600 stapedectomies, Tonsillectomy, Laser surgeries, Micro-laryngeal surgeries, and surgery for OSAS.
He has trained more than 30 resident ENT surgeons, by offering them a one year fellowship course.